Sign in to follow this  
clay37355

Spindles Off a 69 Ford Ranchero ??

Not sure about if they will fit or not, but i have a complete disc set up from a 69 mustang for sale if you find out the ones off the ranchero wont fit.....my kit is origional, and will need new rotors, pads, calipers, and master cyl.....i even have a New set of tie rod ends to throw in...the spindles and other parts have been blasted and primed.....the shipping cost wont be too bad bc the rotors i have wont come with the kit since they are worn out. I have all the bolts and such also.

if you want it 150 plus shipping and its yours.....OR you can order the granada disc kit for about 600-700 bucks.

Mike

Hello,,,, Will the spindles off a 69 Ford Ranchero fit the 69 mustang fastback. I found a complete set of disk brakes locally and want to buy them , if they will fit.

This is a late in time discussion but had tried installing a ford ranchero spindles but it doesn't directly fit unless you have the appropriate kit. there are actually such stuff in some online parts stores out there and you have the right to choose. MikeStang knows further and yes a granada disc would do.