Sign in to follow this  
Voxman

Wanted - Window Molding 69 Coupe

if you talking about the chrome vertical strip that runs on the back of the door window, they dont repop them from what i have been told and they are very rare to come by. However i do have one (pass side) its not in great condition but may be able to be refinsihed. I can get you a pic monday if you want?

I just parted out a 69 coupe and most likely have what you are looking for, just send me a photo of the part and I will take a look as everything is in boxes in the garage, basement and shed... odds are it is pitted as well...Send me a PM if interested

Bill from Ottawa Canada

Thanks to Hawkdriver.

I got the RH chrome window strip and the rubber seals I bought fit it perfectly ! Yes, it is crudely tack welded, but I am going to grind it and have it re-chromed to perfection. Yea!

NOW....I STILL need the LH one... Anyone??

Vox so you got it? Im glad it worked out for your, sorry about the not so great condition the PO thought it would be good to Tack it but like you said clean it up and chrome it it will look fine. I glad your happy with it and good luck finding the LH.