Sign in to follow this  
MikeStang

Some more left overs

Ok guys, got a few things im not using in my restoration.

1. Stock MAch 1 Hood scoop with 351 badges still on it, and blinker inserts still in it...It has a small crack in the rear and looks to have maby been fiberglassed or something at one time but not 100% sure. But all in all its a decent looking builder scooop and wont take much work to make it right.

Looking to get about 50.00 for it .

2. Autometer Electronic Fuel guage, i think its the 2 5/8" Unit. it comes with sending unit and little computer that you have to make it work...Bought used 2 years ago for turbo build nad never used it. 75.00 takes it....It looks new .

3. 2 aluminum carb spacers for holley carbs....one is 1" and the other is a 2 inch . ....10.00 each or 15 for both :)

I will put some pics up tonight along with a few other items, just wanted to give everyone here the first shot before I put it on Erape....I will consider swaps for better junk or junk I need also HAHAH.

Mike

Ok guys, got a few things im not using in my restoration.

1. Stock MAch 1 Hood scoop with 351 badges still on it, and blinker inserts still in it...It has a small crack in the rear and looks to have maby been fiberglassed or something at one time but not 100% sure. But all in all its a decent looking builder scooop and wont take much work to make it right.

Looking to get about 50.00 for it .

2. Autometer Electronic Fuel guage, i think its the 2 5/8" Unit. it comes with sending unit and little computer that you have to make it work...Bought used 2 years ago for turbo build nad never used it. 75.00 takes it....It looks new .

3. 2 aluminum carb spacers for holley carbs....one is 1" and the other is a 2 inch . ....10.00 each or 15 for both :)

I will put some pics up tonight along with a few other items, just wanted to give everyone here the first shot before I put it on Erape....I will consider swaps for better junk or junk I need also HAHAH.

Mike

Had the TA for about 7-8 yrs, its just a 12 second NA Driver ...11s on spray....Low compression 455 with just the right parts to make it really be a sleeper LOL.....Its getting sold to fund the Mustang tho :( gotta do what I gotta do.

Mike

I've got a need for a left over radio antenna...got any of those lying around?:taz:

You know I've got those heads, I wonder if there would be an interest in the group. Hell 12.6s with stock heads, all redone, think someone would be interested?

I wouldnt say I have a left over antenna....I dont seem to recall seeing it in the shop anywhere.....did you borrow it ?

Guys Ragged is finishing up his car again by using parts from mine that Im trying to build HAHAHA...Its a build steal relationship :P LOL

I think you could get a few hundred for the heads....Altho unless im in the driver seat of their cars we cannott guarantee and 12.6 passes :P Gotcha

I was trying to point out in an earlier post, the fact that a stock head with the right cam in a stroker may not yield the best results in the world, but its more than enough to propell our cars into the 12's but it seems that some of the folks on here dont think thats enough for a woman. :P

Gotta get the welder this weekend ahve to get my fenders On LOL

Gotta get a shipping cost for the Scoop Bruce, im out of town now but have it with me just having a tough time finding a box to fit right so it wont cost a fortune to ship it LOL...Will see what I can do after work today.

Mike