Sign in to follow this  
Fordrevhead

Love The Beast

I got it from a friend, but Netflix has it yes.

Even WalletBuster has it, although there are errors in their description about both the car and how he obtained it. :huh:

Like I said it's more a documentary than a movie though.

<!-- ESI: 1269085173391 -->

Even WalletBuster has it, although there are errors in their description about both the car and how he obtained it. :huh:

I saw it months ago at NYC's Tribeca Film Festival, which is not your typical venue for a car guy movie. It was entertaining. It got a little boring after a while, but you get the impression that for all his fame and money, Eric Bana is a down-to-earth guy who still hangs with his old buddies to play with cars. The car is pretty sweet.

Better, I strongly recommend watching Racing Dreams.

I saw it months ago at NYC's Tribeca Film Festival, which is not your typical venue for a car guy movie. It was entertaining. It got a little boring after a while, but you get the impression that for all his fame and money, Eric Bana is a down-to-earth guy who still hangs with his old buddies to play with cars. The car is pretty sweet.

Better, I strongly recommend watching Racing Dreams.

I edit documentaries for a living, so that's not a problem ;)

I love Docs!

I edit documentaries for a living, so that's not a problem ;)

I love Docs!

Finally got to watch Love the Beast tonight. I really liked it! Definitely worth watching. Speaks volumes to/about all car guys and the love/bond we can form with an inanimate object.

that was a great flick. my wife watched it with me and she still doesn't get it. she sort of understands and mostly lets me do my thing, so long as i on't bankrupt us, but she doesn't really get it. what kills me is that when got married she had a 95 Formula with the LT-1 and she loved that car almost as much as i love mine but to her a car is still just a car.