Sign in to follow this  
rchappelear

clutch pedal

So i am planning on doing a t5 swap in my 69 fastback. The car was originally an automatic car. I am having a hard time finding a clutch pedal... is their any other cars out their that i can interchange the clutch pedal with? I know the 69 cougar would interchange, but any other ford cars? or anyone have a clutch pedal they are willing to sell?

thank you as always

Ryan

I have that pedal although I've not installed it. The thing looks really nice and appears "Hell-for stout" too. I picked it up in person in Idaho at Bruce's place. The guy's super nice and tons of help.

depending on your skills & equipment, you might think about borrowing one for a pattern & make your own. i made this one off an original & am thinking about doing a few more, but with the current workload, it will be a while down the road before i have the extra time.

I am in the middle of a T5 swap. MustangSteve had a great set up for me and I also purchased the brake pedal master cylinder portion from him.

I am looking at a Modern Driveline set up for a hydraulic clutch to actuate the T5.

You can find some on ebay, but I would guess you'll want to rebush and rebuild with a kit. MustangSteve has many of the parts.

Now if hockey season would end I could get working in the frickin' car.

PJJ