Sign in to follow this  
Boogerschnot

Look what I got today!!

Anything showing the rod off the car. Did you use any heat on it?

How abou the yoke again.. I just called the guy (really awsome guy) asked if he had the yoke for the aod and he said yea, that he called his bud and got the whole drive shaft for me already, and just hadnt called yet to let me know. So could I use the 5.0 drive shaft? "/ow of any bennefit to it?

I think I will start a new thread with links to my other two threads in the first post so that I dont have to keep going to 3 different threads with questions.

How abou the yoke again.. I just called the guy (really awsome guy) asked if he had the yoke for the aod and he said yea, that he called his bud and got the whole drive shaft for me already, and just hadnt called yet to let me know. So could I use the 5.0 drive shaft? "/ow of any bennefit to it?

I think I will start a new thread with links to my other two threads in the first post so that I dont have to keep going to 3 different threads with questions.

LOL...i know.....no use your mustang shaft and the the new yoke.....

LOL...i know.....no use your mustang shaft and the the new yoke.....