Sign in to follow this  
B-Man

1969 Mustang Covertible Project FS $1700

Project being the key word. I have come to the realization that I have neither the time, space, money or patience to do this the right way. I caught myself saying "well if I just patch this and save this for later...". The car is completely stripped down but all there. There are even 3 doors and 3 fenders (W/ headlight buckets) extra rear tailights etc. I won't be cheap like some other people who sell cars and get rid of all the rust. I'm not going to cheat you out of that it's all there! Floors are removed. The Qtrs are good. I would replace from the firewall fwd. I hope I can add pics. I'm only asking $1700 for everything. I would really like to sell all at once to someone who sees the car first. I can send pics mbejcek@comcast.net :crying:

BTW: No I am not in need or desperate for money. The car is in my garage and will stay there until sold. I have seen to many "one day I'll fix it" projects die and won't let that happen here.

That last part sure sounded rude. What I meant was I don't wan't to see this car rot away or get crushed just because i think I'll get to it one day. I'd rather see this in the hands of someone who actually will do something or use the parts to keep one of these beauties on the road....kinda like an organ donor!

I have learned I am an idiot. While going thru the car I found the vin tag has been removed. I have looked thru the many boxes of parts but haven't found it yet. The vin is still stamped on the fender brace. Until I can locate the tag the price on the car will be $1250 still including all the parts. I do have the Bill of Sale. The car has a 9" rear. Thanks