Sign in to follow this  
fro_drummer

1968 seat platforms in a 1969??

Have a buddy that has a pair of seat platforms from a 68 coupe. The platforms are in great condition. Wondering if I can use them in my 69 coupe as I am in need of a new pair and don't want to spend 150 bucks for new. I am sure I could coax them into working with a fair amount of bending/cutting etc. I am wondering if they would need extensive modification to make them fit, or if they will only require slight modification to get them to work? Providing this works, I am assuming that the 69 seats will bolt up to the 68 platforms?? Any help would be appreciated.

Armond, I see you are from Lehi Utah. I live in Missouri now but I grew up in various areas of Utah. Manti, Spring City, Orem, Provo, Park City, born in Ogden. Dad's job took us all over the state. Small world. Thanks for the advice fellas.

The seats from a 69 Mustang will deffinately bolt to the 1968 Mustang seat platforms as I did this many years ago when I had a 68 Coupe & installed 69 Mach-1 seats in it.