Sign in to follow this  
69shelbycoupe

feeler - 94 gt rolling chasis w/extras $1500

I'm trying to see if I can sell this without putting a motor and trans in it. It is perfectly good running condition now. I am pulling the motor and trans if I can sell the car without them. The car is tagged for two years right now.

It is dark green with black leather interior. The interior also has a brushed aluminum interior trim kit. It has the clutch pedal in it so you can install a 5 speed or auto trans. It has 3.73 gears in the rear. The hood is a Cervinis ram air cowl hood. The fuel pump is a 255lph in tank. The car will also come with radiator, power steering pump, alt. and accessories brackets to just drop the motor and trans in. Like I said the car is running now. I can take you for a ride in it. I am going to just pull the motor and trans out and sell like it is.

I would like to get $1500. accepting offers. I can also include a newly rebuilt c4 trans and a complete 289 (302 block) motor for an extra $500.

I can also sell the car with the 347 I built. Some info in my sig. It has around 2000 miles on it. I can sell the motor as whole or shortblock.

call Rich at 302-632-8725 or email me for pics at backpacking1@verizon.net

Located just outside Dover, DE.

DSC_6647.sized.jpg

DSC_6648.sized.jpg

DSC_6650.sized.jpg