Sign in to follow this  
Armond

I thought I'd share

Some pics of my youngest son's 90 GT, modified a bit. I finally got it painted today and it should be together in about a month. Not over restored, but a very nice driver. I did all the major repairs, but I made him do the blocking and all prep work. I'll post pics of it finished there is any interest in this Fox body.

Picture035.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Love the color. I was into the foxes for a while but not so much anymore. They were/are real cheap to build and upgrade for performance and I liked them for that reason alone. I never cared much for their looks as they really don't "look" like a mustang to me. Even so, I had a 79 indy pacecar version I owned twice, an 86 coupe, 81 hatch and 80 coupe. I always liked that swooping widebody kit that was available at one time. I even looked for a year to find one but couldn't locate one. That'd be the only reason I'd buy another. I still have some fox parts in the garage I'll be putting up on craigslist this week.