Sign in to follow this  
Marsh

Where can i get a spoiler like this?

The scoops are a 67'/68' Shelby fastback style and need to be modified to fit the car. The ones I have are the 69' Shelby convertible and fit the coupe without mods. The rear spoiler is not Shleby at all, it is made by Maier Racing and is more simillar in style to the 68' CS noted by Scode however it is designed to fit the stock 69' tail light panel. I have the actual 69' Shelby convertible spoiler which I actually did also get from maier racing but I had to do alot of modification to it to make it fit the 69 tail panel, it is lower profile than that one and so worth it to me as opposed to the easy bolt on one. You can click on my sig pic and go to my album and see plenty of pictures for a comparison.

BTW opie, your new sig pics look great, the interior shot is great!

thanks Pak!

i may have to look into the side scoops and spoiler so i can be more like you... lol.:biggrin: j/k

i have seen an LED shelby tail panel that i really like but it is $600 or so and cant seem to justify it.

i have seen an LED shelby tail panel that i really like but it is $600 or so and cant seem to justify it.

Justification is overrated, get the panel!:biggrin: I can't logically justify spending the amount of money that I'm going to on my car but oh well, you only live once.

Jon

Justification is overrated, get the panel!:biggrin: I can't logically justify spending the amount of money that I'm going to on my car but oh well, you only live once.

Jon

EXACTLY.... The wife has a new car, so Im just making my old car new... I like it ....