Sign in to follow this  
signorc

decoding front RH riveted tag

Trying to figure out what the 346 on the top left mean. the 16 and the 6. I'm only assuming that the TOPM means the conv top is "Manual". And that the PS means Power Steering was installed.

thanks for any help!!!

on my door tag i have DSO 17 (Washington)...could the fender tag have a descrepancy with 16 (Philly). Also, on all publications 6 is Pastel Gray, but as you can see the riveted tag says ACAP BLUE. any ideas?

I'm having issues because I brought the car to Italy and the DMV is asking me to eryfy all the tags.

thanks for the help!!

I was wrong about the "16" on your Fender Tag. I just checked mine and where yours shows a 16, mine has a 5. My Door Tag shows the DSO as 17 (Washington) that I know is correct. However. according to my SHOP MANUAL, the Code for Pastel Gray is "D". The Paint Color Code "6" is for Med. Blue Met. (Brt.)

If you are going thru this for the DMV than all that should matter is the VIN number matches that of the door and the windshield VIN, many cars did not even come with the buck tag you are looking at and many that did have long since been lost anyway.