Sign in to follow this  
POJ_69

Sports Decore Group??

G'day, does anyone know what the 'Sports Decore Group' options were? I have bought an F code 69 fastback in Australia, and the Marti Report indicates it was built with this option, as well as rocker-panel mouldings, power disks, power steering. It wont be concourse, but I am interested in restoring it to original condition as best i am able. The motor and gearbox have been changed to an M code 351 4v and FMX auto. I haven't been able to find the description for the Sports Decore Group in any forums and would appreciate any guidance you may be able to give.:surrender:

G'day, does anyone know what the 'Sports Decore Group' options were? I have bought an F code 69 fastback in Australia, and the Marti Report indicates it was built with this option, as well as rocker-panel mouldings, power disks, power steering. It wont be concourse, but I am interested in restoring it to original condition as best i am able. The motor and gearbox have been changed to an M code 351 4v and FMX auto. I haven't been able to find the description for the Sports Decore Group in any forums and would appreciate any guidance you may be able to give.:surrender:

It included the sport mirrors, hood scoop, standard wheel covers and a three-piece stripe that extended from the fender to the rear portion of the side scoop. You can see the stripe in this photo of my SportsRoof.

It did not include the pop-open gas cap.

69_SR_at_pombo.sized.jpg

It included the sport mirrors, hood scoop, standard wheel covers and a three-piece stripe that extended from the fender to the rear portion of the side scoop. You can see the stripe in this photo of my SportsRoof.

It did not include the pop-open gas cap.

69_SR_at_pombo.sized.jpg

Thanx guys. As mine is Acapulco blue, would the stripe have been blue, or still red, as on you 'stang CJ? Standard wheel covers would have been hub-caps, or the full wheel covers? I plan on using the Magnum 500 15" rims when I get to that stage. I am trying to source all the gear to fit original air-conditioning in the car as well, so am hoping the wiring harnesses for that is just a plug-in to the original harness.

Thanx again for your help.

Thanx guys. As mine is Acapulco blue, would the stripe have been blue, or still red, as on you 'stang CJ? Standard wheel covers would have been hub-caps, or the full wheel covers? I plan on using the Magnum 500 15" rims when I get to that stage. I am trying to source all the gear to fit original air-conditioning in the car as well, so am hoping the wiring harnesses for that is just a plug-in to the original harness.

Thanx again for your help.