Sign in to follow this  
stangme428

45th Mustang Anniversary

Yeap, but I'll be there but in my '03 Mach instead. I'm there more to look than anything else and since the wife's going too, the '03 is a tad be more comfy than the '70 on a long road trip (LOL).

yep I will be in B'Ham too ... not in my 69' I'm not going to rush it just to drive 8+ hours with the stangs first time being on the road in ..now 9 years.. to much room for oportunity..lol.. should be a great show, i have been going since the 30th celebration and also the MCA anniversary shows. usually some great parts and decent show specials and all kinds of interesting mustang fanatics.

should be interesting this year to see the price of project cars since it seems the value of mustangs has crept up over the last few years. wish i would have bought some of those 2500-3500.00 cars about 10 years ago...:whistling:

heading out today Thursday .... meeting up with fellow mustang bud and brother n law in Columbia, SC and heading to Birmingham, AL for the 45th celebration on Friday!!!

609 mi – about 10 hours 1 min

just wish it was in my 69 so i could stretch out that 408/T56 combo!!! another time....

maybe i'll be able to pickup some good parts specials for the show...

see everyone at the show!!! :punk:

heading out today Thursday .... meeting up with fellow mustang bud and brother n law in Columbia, SC and heading to Birmingham, AL for the 45th celebration on Friday!!!

609 mi – about 10 hours 1 min

just wish it was in my 69 so i could stretch out that 408/T56 combo!!! another time....

maybe i'll be able to pickup some good parts specials for the show...

see everyone at the show!!! :punk:

I'm trying to get the 70 up and running before then. As of now i'll be bringing it.

some nice grande's here in B'ham... great show! lots of cars trying to take pics of all the 69's i see.... hopefully the rain will hold off enough so we can see the remaining stuff we didn't have time to see yesterday....

I'm trying to get the 70 up and running before then. As of now i'll be bringing it.

some nice grande's here in B'ham... great show! lots of cars trying to take pics of all the 69's i see.... hopefully the rain will hold off enough so we can see the remaining stuff we didn't have time to see yesterday....

Did you see Jim's '69 428 CJ Grande with a four speed. It is black on black.

not sure ... but this has to be it... this along with some other 69's have me wanting to paint my car black ... this was an amazing coupe!! as you can see a crowd gathered around it ....

Edited by stangme428

Did you see Jim's '69 428 CJ Grande with a four speed. It is black on black.

not sure ... but this has to be it... this along with some other 69's have me wanting to paint my car black ... this was an amazing coupe!! as you can see a crowd gathered around it ....

Edited by stangme428

more 69's .... cobra jet convert ..... dont know if its real.. but it was nice. seems the "intermediate blocks" are in for this show!!

Yeah, that one's real. I know the owner, Bobby Spedale, and he's had it for years. I was at the show and took nearly a thousand pictures. I may try and post up all the 69 and 70 pic's I took later. There were some nice ones. A few even did hard laps around the track. I remember two '70 Mach I's, a '69 GT-350, and a '69 Boss 302 doing laps that I have pictures of.

more 69's .... cobra jet convert ..... dont know if its real.. but it was nice. seems the "intermediate blocks" are in for this show!!

Yeah, that one's real. I know the owner, Bobby Spedale, and he's had it for years. I was at the show and took nearly a thousand pictures. I may try and post up all the 69 and 70 pic's I took later. There were some nice ones. A few even did hard laps around the track. I remember two '70 Mach I's, a '69 GT-350, and a '69 Boss 302 doing laps that I have pictures of.