Sign in to follow this  
Darz

here we go...

Harbor Freight? Seriously? Your car looks great, you're a big inspiration to me because I'm gonna shoot my raven black convertible in the next month or two...can I ask what you've got for a compressor?

I used a 5hp 60 gallon compressor with Binks water & oil separators.

Crap Darz, I think I just wee'd a little while reading your entire thread. Well done, you must be so happy with the result!

I've got a 69 R-code myself, 4 speed too but in Acapulco Blue. I had already started talking myself into painting it Raven Black, doing it myself too. Reading your thread gave me so much help in several directions to go. Thank you very much!! What a great result you got, I know I'll be referring back this your thread many times in the future!

:thumbup:

Crap Darz, I think I just wee'd a little while reading your entire thread. Well done, you must be so happy with the result!

I've got a 69 R-code myself, 4 speed too but in Acapulco Blue. I had already started talking myself into painting it Raven Black, doing it myself too. Reading your thread gave me so much help in several directions to go. Thank you very much!! What a great result you got, I know I'll be referring back this your thread many times in the future!

:thumbup: