Sign in to follow this  
jgstang

sacramento autorama 09

I still can't believe they missed the opportunity to do some type of remake or sequel in 2008 for the 40 year anniversary of bullitt. It would have been pretty cool to see an 08' Green Mustang chasing down an 08' Black Charger. I would have liked to a see a story something like son of bullitt, a new cop living in his dad's shadow type of thing. Maybe even a climax scene where his 08' gets totalled in a chase and he opens the garage where his dad's ole stang is kept to catch the bad guys and save the girl or whatever. Corny sure but crowd pleasing.

sorry, didn't see anything that said any color on that 70 mach.....of course i was talking with my son and mybe missed it! but i will post more pics for you guys, there wasn't alot of stangs, but let me tell yea.. some of these guys must have really good jobs or there just wealthy! and by the way Pak, that would be cool.

Edited by jgstang

nice pics, thanks for including the cougar for me, pretty sharp car. have you guys seen the mustang monthly with Chad Mcqueens new 68 Bullitt? it was built by Gateway classic mustang, the same guys who did Sammy Hagar's New Red Rocker, they were pretty faithful to the car on the outside and interior but with a few minor upgrades, the thing that kinda bothered me was they cheaped out on the steering wheel and just used a cheap Grant wheel instead of using the correct leather wrapped Bullitt/$helby repro steering wheel. they used some 16" torq-thrusts which was ok but everyone always uses the curved spoke versions when the movie car had the straight spoke versions.