Sign in to follow this  
jerry69

Heater Lens

During replacing my radio the cover and lens for the fan and heat controls popped off. I can see how the lens fits in to the cover but the "L" black piece of metal I'm lost.... Does anyone know where and how this piece fits in?

Thanks

Jerry69

This is a new one on me, it just fell off all by itself? That would suggest it only clips in place somehow. It appears the same size as the lens, maybe just a backing plate behind the clear so you can read the numbers???? I deleted my heater controls but I know where they are stored, if you don't get an answer by this weekend I can dig it out and take a look at it.

I am inthe middle of cleaning up my heater controls right now!! Pak is correct it goes behind the lens so you can read the writing on it. The black plate and the lens both have a lip on them. The plate just goes on the back of the lens. If you need any pics, let me know it will be a couple days before I put mine back together.