Sign in to follow this  
txstang

Hopefull project....1st post hello to all

I went to go check it out on Saturday and the guy was not there, but his mom and pops showed me what they could. It is really clean from what I can tell. It was in a small garage with about a billion fleas that were eating me up. I took some other photos but they did not come out too good. Going to check it out again on Saturday but this time he is going to pull it out of the garage. From what I have seen it will need the front grille and there driver side fender is loose. Car used to run until the carb got stolen. It has a 302 with a cam, electronic ignition, and the full ford dress up kit. Looks really good so far. I will take some more pics and post them up this weekend. Is there a how to so I can just post them up in my thread or is the other way ok? We have not talked price yet, but my buddy that told me about this deal got him down to 2K. So hopefully I can get him there too.

thanks,

Art

Picked the car up for 2K and will pick it up hopefully by next weekend. Having some title problems. And here are a few more pics....Not to much, still couldn't get it out of the garage, but at least backed it up so I could get a much better look at it. Very little rust worst is the gas tank and the trunk.

Be sure to get on your back and crawl under the car and look at the front and rear rails. Lift the carpet on the inside as well, and look for rust. Alot of the trouble spots are well hidden, but they car be fixed, you will dicover more upon the tear down of the car. Looks like a car with a lot of potential, enjoy it.

Bill from Ottawa