Sign in to follow this  
FallujahMedic

Mach 428

Saw this ad in the local classified section

"I have a 69 mustang mach 1 with a real decent body and inside,this is a 428 CJ car with a clear title,sitting on a 4x4 chassy,not cut up bad, make me reasonable offer on a Mach 1 THAT NEEDS WORK "

Hmm, wonder what a good asking price would be? Havent had a return call back from the guy and I havent seen it yet, the brain is just turning though.

Saw this ad in the local classified section

"I have a 69 mustang mach 1 with a real decent body and inside,this is a 428 CJ car with a clear title,sitting on a 4x4 chassy,not cut up bad, make me reasonable offer on a Mach 1 THAT NEEDS WORK "

Hmm, wonder what a good asking price would be? Havent had a return call back from the guy and I havent seen it yet, the brain is just turning though.

I'd consider this a powertrain/interior deal. No telling what "not cut up bad" means...even the body, if it's in good shape would need the underpan if you went back to original (not sure why'd you'd want to go back since it's on a 4x4.) I'd seriously try to walk with the car at 7K. If he wants to push the price-it would depend on the condition of the engine! (And if it's been off-roading, it wouldn't take much noise for me to walk away from it....if you're not planning on rebuilding the engine first off, anyway.)

I'm hoping he's asking lot less than that as he is asking $800.00 for a 66 f100, then the ad is followed up with the "make offer". Could always be evil and swap all the vins and make my F a Q ....... or is it an R, can never get that right. Anyways, still waiting on a phone call back.