Sign in to follow this  
USMC69Mustang

Package Tray Panel Help

When I dis-assembled my fastback I took off the panel that sits under the package tray. I can no longer find it. I don't know what happened. I think it was thrown out with some other rusty sheet metal. The problem is that I can't seem to find anyone that sells this piece. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I think it is part 46510 in the attached photo. Thanks for any help.

My original had been cut up for 6x9's so I replaced it with one I bought on ebay. I still have my original one, once installed you can't tell it's been cut unless you climb into the trunk, I'm just anal lol. Pay the freight and I'll send it to you or check ebay, they do come up on occasion, I don't believe they are being repopd.

That's the right part. Here's a photo of mine to help refresh your memory of how it fits. Sorry I can't be any help finding a replacement.

Thanks for the better picture. I will see if I can locate anyone that might have one from a salvage yard or something.

My original had been cut up for 6x9's so I replaced it with one I bought on ebay. I still have my original one, once installed you can't tell it's been cut unless you climb into the trunk, I'm just anal lol. Pay the freight and I'll send it to you or check ebay, they do come up on occasion, I don't believe they are being repopd.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate this. I will pay for you to send it out here. My zip is 67207. Let me know how much it is and where to transfer the money and I will get it to you. I can email you my address.