Sign in to follow this  
cmrmach1

Anybody Into Ford Other Horse Car The Pinto

I Came Across A 1980 Pinto Station Wagon Someone Had Intentions Of Converting To A Drag Car. They Gave Up And Looks Like It's Headed To The Crusher. Decent Body No Interior Or Eng . But They Have Gathered Some V8 Conversion Parts. I Usually Just Try To Save The Mustangs , But I Hate To See It Go To Waste If Anyone Out There Can Use Anything Or Knows Of Someone Who Is Into Pintos.located In Ny.

Check around. There are pinto fanatics out there especially now that there is a growing aftermarket for the turbo 2.3's. I see a good number of V8 pintos at car shows so I'm sure you could find a buyer. I have no idea how much they're worth, but parting it out would probably get you a little more money. But, if it's a solid car with original sheetmetal, someone out there will pay for it.

I'll Try Fordpinto.com And See If I Can Post It There. I Just Figured Someone Out There Might Have One Parked Nexrt To Their 69. Ya Never Know Whats Going On Behind Some People Garage Doors.

I actually have a 72 Pinto Runabout parked next to my 69 Mustang.

The Pinto has a full cage,custom stainless fuel cell,and is getting a 289 with AFR heads and a hyd roller cam,C4 trans,A/C,4wheel discs and more.

Just need more money and time,but will be a blast to drive with it weighing 2500 lbs.

Rice Killer !!!!!:biggrin:

i wouldn't mind having a pinto with the cloth ragtop sunroof option. my dad had one when i was a kid that was a cool car. of course it would have to get a 2.3 turbo. ideally though, i'd rather have another mustang II, preferable a mach 1 or cobra II and the same 2.3 turbo motor.