Sign in to follow this  
Boogerschnot

15x8 up front?

B/s for a 15x8 in the rear would be 4.5, but what about up front with a 225 60 15? this whole wheel tire thing is crap.. Too many choices.. I think it would look good with a 225 60front /255 55 rear .. Any suggestions.. Again..

I feel like I ask this question every week..

Now that MAY work. You need to check heights. Not sure what my front BS is with the 225/70/15. One thing for sure I could not get a wider 70 series tire in front w/o catching the forward fender lip.

And yes matching up tires does suck. I can't wait to play this game again when I go lower and fit 17's and 18's on the corners. I'm thinking about 245/40/17 & 315/35/18 combo. 315's in the back will look wicked! Or as Pak would (should) say Wicked Good!

LOL... I still like the PAk ass!! lol.. Every time I think PaK thats what pops in my head. Its just funny..

Im starting to think more towards the 17's now.. Its a mystery to me,, I love the 15's but I just keep pulling towards the 17 inch stance lowered to give it that track/road race look.. Even my wife said it.. so I dont know what to do, yet again.. I will probably end up dropping it another half inch or so and goinng with something different in a 17 inch.. Love those TTII's though..