Sign in to follow this  
james the flame

I have many used carbs for sale

Anyone know of a place to sell used carbs?? Is there a market for them?? How much are they worth?? I probably have a dozen of them 2 and 4 v I have been removing them from a lot of my project and putting edelbrocks on. They are just cluttering up my shop. I also have some cougar parts. I think mostly 1971 model stuff. I still have a 1970 cougar xr7. Thanks, James

You can sell them on "Ebay", but Ebay charges a fee. Another site you can list items is "Craigslist", if free to post and there's no fees. Depending where your located, in California there's "Recycler" and it's free to post and no fees. If you just want to get rid of some items for free then there's "Freecycle", you just list it and give it away. All thats local listings, if you want nationwide try listing with "Hemmings" there is a fee to list.... You can also list on the "Classified" section here on 69 Stang, you can also list on other Mustang sites.

i need a set of the Decor interior panels (door and rear inner 1/4) for a 69 cougar and i need a complete XR7 underdash wiring harness also for a 69. also looking for a passenger door, 69 or 70 will work, and an eliminator style hood scoop and front spoiler. there may be other stuff i need as well, what all do you have?