Sign in to follow this  
10yearsgone

Black-

Taking the advice of a distiguished member, I'm going to post my question in the this forum instead of the Photochop forum.

My 69 sportsroof came came with the Black-Out Hood Treatment (code 45). It was a standard (non-Mach) and came with a 302 v2. Does this Black-Out follow the Mach1 design, or is it different on the standards?

Taking the advice of a distiguished member, I'm going to post my question in the this forum instead of the Photochop forum.

My 69 sportsroof came came with the Black-Out Hood Treatment (code 45). It was a standard (non-Mach) and came with a 302 v2. Does this Black-Out follow the Mach1 design, or is it different on the standards?

There is only one design for the black out treatment.

So the Boss mustangs also got the same Black-out treatment, or is there only one "non-Boss" Black-out treatment that both standards and Mach1s would have received?

Is the attached information correct? If not where could I find details on what paint to use, where to get it, and maybe tips on how to do it?

the black and white version is actually the most correct one, but either will be close enough. on my car we did it a little differently with a wider "pin" stripe and more flattened curve to better match the lines of the hood, i like mine a little better than the stock version

the black and white version is actually the most correct one, but either will be close enough. on my car we did it a little differently with a wider "pin" stripe and more flattened curve to better match the lines of the hood, i like mine a little better than the stock version

I stumbling through the gallery, do you have link or a map to get me to your pictures?