Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1BAD351

Toploader 4 speed for sale in NJ or PA

Tags #'s are

RUG CS (might be a 2) M J16

D9BRDA0717

It's a 28 spline close ratio 4 speed from 67-69 Mustangs, Montegos, Fairlanes, and Rancheros with a 390 as the engine. I got it from a guy planning to put it in my sisters car, but her and a manual are just not going to work out haha. The guy I got it from was the same guy I bought the car from, he really knew his stuff so I believe this, however I have no real proof. He said it was race hardened and would take a fair amount of power also should be ready to drop right in and go, it should not have to be rebuilt. I would prefer a local pickup (in NJ 08802 or PA 17815) but I can ship it if need be, however you will have to pay the shipping. I can also arrange delivery or meet you somewhere for a fee. $600 OBO, however any offer will be considered I am VERY desperate for money.

You can e-mail me at nwarshany@gmail.com (fastest way to get me) or the usual post or pm works too.

EDIT: I am currently trying to get in touch with the guy I got it from to see if he can provide me with any info, maybe the place that rebuilt/race hardened it for him or a receipt or something proving it.