Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

specialfinds

Where does this wire go

HI

I'm slowly putting my ragtop back together been awhile i had this wire taped with the wire for the convertible top,but forget where it goes and routed anyone know.Part number on wire is C9ZB-15 A 669-B thanks

I don't know by the number off hand and wouldn't be able to check my vert until the weekend but if it is the hard line than it comes from the switch above the radio right out the very top and middle of the firewall above the export brace.

HI

I'm slowly putting my ragtop back together been awhile i had this wire taped with the wire for the convertible top,but forget where it goes and routed anyone know.Part number on wire is C9ZB-15 A 669-B thanks

I don't know by the number off hand and wouldn't be able to check my vert until the weekend but if it is the hard line than it comes from the switch above the radio right out the very top and middle of the firewall above the export brace.

Thanks PAK

Makes sense cause it does have a rubber grommet on it,it is not a little wire.I did have it taped to the same wire as the one that goes to the pump so figured had to do something with the ragtop.My first ragtop,and my other car that i put together never saw something like this.But just in case let me know the routing of this wire.Thanks again

Thanks PAK

Makes sense cause it does have a rubber grommet on it,it is not a little wire.I did have it taped to the same wire as the one that goes to the pump so figured had to do something with the ragtop.My first ragtop,and my other car that i put together never saw something like this.But just in case let me know the routing of this wire.Thanks again

Thanks PAK

Sounds like I guessed the right one then if it has the grommet (the wire is a good 1/4" - 5/16" thick) but I will check mine for the matching number this weekend just to be sure.

Thanks PAK

Sounds like I guessed the right one then if it has the grommet (the wire is a good 1/4" - 5/16" thick) but I will check mine for the matching number this weekend just to be sure.