Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Holiday Savings

If anyone can take advantage of these coupons then please do and feel free to share them as well. We only get to share our employee discount twice a year so it won't be often if you miss out this time. :euro:

thanks, i remember when we came up to visit, we cleaned house at the timberland store in Kittery when you gave me that coupon that one time. thanks for sharing. katy mills mall is pretty close to where my family is.

thanks, i remember when we came up to visit, we cleaned house at the timberland store in Kittery when you gave me that coupon that one time. thanks for sharing. katy mills mall is pretty close to where my family is.

Yeah you did, your rear view mirror was just about useless as I recall, lol.:tongue_smilie: Even though I don't work for Timberland anymore I can probably still score some coupons from there thru my old team mates if anyone is interested.

Here is another one I got today from some friends at Gymboree so any of you with kids that can use it by all means enjoy!

http://recp.rm05.net/servlet/MailView?m=875961&r=NTYwMDYwODc5MgS2&j=OTQxMTIwOTcgS0

Well Bryan, me thinks it's about time you move out of the sticks and into civil-I-zation where they gots runnin water and shoppin malls and do dads and all the fixin's.

As I recall I think you told me years ago that you liked Reebok?!?!?!? So you can always look online if there is something in particular that you like and I can get it and ship it special just for you. :001_wub:

Since I haven't sent you a check yet for the gauge pod we could just deduct it or soemthing.

oh we have malls, plenty of them. only one big one right now but they're building a new one that should be evern bigger. at one time we had the largest single story mall in the US, i'm sure that record has been broken by now but it's pretty damn big. it takes about an hour to walk by every store, and that's without window shopping, that's just walking. we also have more restaraunts per capita than almost anywhere else in the state. we have 2 home depot's and they're supposed to be building a thrid next year. we have like 6 wal marts, 2 targets but only k-mart. the population is now well over 200,000. it's not a huge city but it's big enough for me. i hate big cities really, i like to live near them just not in them.