Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mustangmanny

Local 70 Mach 1

Rough, meaning it needs alot of work for 28k. Maybe rough is alittle harsh. Sorry.:surrender: But who knows if it has any rust under that new paint. I'll have to go and check it out. I live 2 miles away from there.

Rough, meaning it needs alot of work for 28k. Maybe rough is alittle harsh. Sorry.:surrender: But who knows if it has any rust under that new paint. I'll have to go and check it out. I live 2 miles away from there.

26K providing you put the Magnums on(Nooo problem for 2K less), is a bit much. I think the car actually looks pretty darn good(providing there's no cancer). Maybe 18-20K? I dunno. FB, M1, all the bells and whistles, 4V, new paint, interior, gas tank, etc., etc.... It's loaded, but hey....you never know. Let us know what happens and good luck.

Prices on these things are climbing. Mine has jumped about $2K a year over the last four years. If it looks as good as the pictures and wording say then it's worth that amount. Not a great price or the steal most of us are looking for but a fair price in the retail world. Mine is similar and I figure it's worth $27K for insurance purposes. If you're looking to turn a car for a quick buck, then this is not the deal for you. However, if you're a car person and want something to enjoy that pretty is much "turn-key" and needs little things over the next few years while you drive and enjoy it, then this is the car I'd buy.

Think what it's value will be in five years when you say, "Damn ... I could of had that car for $28,000". (LOL)