Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hemi Hunter

badge placement on hood scoop

looking from someone who can give me the correct 351 badge placment on my non ram air hood scoop. I've got to drill the holes and want to be sure its as close to factory as possible. As always you guys are a great reference.

Mine is 6.5" from very tip of scoop to first hole and about 7/8" from bottom to center of hole. My scoop is original. I'm assuming badges are too. Mine has chrome badge holder that the badge sticks on to. Is the at the same as yours. Would like to find new badge holder put have not seen them in any catalog. Mine are pretty pitted.

Mine is 6.5" from very tip of scoop to first hole and about 7/8" from bottom to center of hole. My scoop is original. I'm assuming badges are too. Mine has chrome badge holder that the badge sticks on to. Is the at the same as yours. Would like to find new badge holder put have not seen them in any catalog. Mine are pretty pitted.

I actually ordered mine through virginia classic mustang @ http://www.virginiaclassicmustang.com/catalog/shop/

Little pricey at 23.00 bucks each but remarkably accurate repros. Same (chrome backing with a stick on label) you can order 351 - 390 or 428 badges and they come with the fasteners.