Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cupid

Crusin' Paso Robles 2007

Me and the wife drove the Stang down to attend the Paso Robles Hot Rod and Custom Car show on Saturday. We didn't really fit in, but we got just as many "thumbs-ups" and and looks as the Hot Rods and Rat Rods did! I think I saw about 3 stangs there total.

If I had known there was a show going on I would have gone. Paso is about a 30 min drive for me. :sad:

Yeah, it would have been better if I had a couple of crusin' buddies there. Although parking would have been hard. We had to park at least 5 blocks away! :eek: It was incredible!

You know what? That would have been cool, but I didn't even look for him or his rat rod. Yes, i'm an idiot!

nah, not and idiot...a dork maybe but not an idiot..LOL just kidding, i probably wouldn't have thought of it either if i had been there, when in the presence of that kind of iron i could usually care less who is there. both times i went on the hot rod power tour (just as an observer, unfortunately) there were some fairly famous people there and i could care less (Vic Edelbrock, Hal Baer, all the magazine guys and such).

Paso is good Zin country.

Does anybody make customs anymore that aren't sitting directly on the ground? I do not like this trend.

Well for some folks, thats what its all about. A full modified suspension with a super low stance. I like it, and my project 56 f100 will be fully bagged and lay a bit of frame :) I would never dream of that with my 69 though. Different strokes for different folks!

Rob