Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravenbalck

69 Prototype Found 9s02s######

I have a question that would be better suited for FAQ but since its been inactive for 2 months I thought Id ask here.

How rare or common is a 9T02R175803 63c with (V) axle (6) trans. WITH air conditioning?

I know its a MachI 428 Ram air car and that the V is for 3:91 but Ive heard the V and W was for SCJ cars ONLY but this car DOES have A/C.

The A/C holes in the firewall are factory and havent been made..any help will certainly be most apprecited.

I have a question that would be better suited for FAQ but since its been inactive for 2 months I thought Id ask here.

How rare or common is a 9T02R175803 63c with (V) axle (6) trans. WITH air conditioning?

I know its a MachI 428 Ram air car and that the V is for 3:91 but Ive heard the V and W was for SCJ cars ONLY but this car DOES have A/C.

The A/C holes in the firewall are factory and havent been made..any help will certainly be most apprecited.

Start your own thread.

Order a Marti report, that will tell you exactly how many of how many your car is.

That would be extremely rare, probably one of one I would think. I know of one 70 Boss 302 with factory air.

And before you guys start telling me I'm crazy, it was a Ford executive's car.