Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Protowrxs

Mustangs in Mustang, Oklahoma

Anyone planning on attending the MCA show in Mustang, Oklahoma April 20,21,22? If so maybe we can meet up one day. Obviously I won't be driving My Stang but maybe next year?

I've never been (stupid since I live 45 minutes away) but will be going this year either Friday or Sunday. I have a new 'interim' position as Finance Director at work and will likey have to run a budget meeting that Saturday.. sucks.

Anyhow, here's the flyer - If you anywhere close I guess it would be cool to bring your Mustang to Mustang, Ok.. :-) BTW - I'm not affiliated with the OK Club or MCA.

http://www.nationalmustangshow.com/Flyer/Flyer.pdf

-Stephen

I was just there over the weekend. Had to go back to Chickasha for a memorial service for my Aunt. We stayed in Yukon close to my Cousins house and drove through Mustang a couple times going back and forth. I heard a few stories about the show held there and if I wasn't already commited to the Knott's Berry Farm Show ( I work the Gate) I'd be going back to Mustang with my car. I do plan on attending next year. Neat little town, they have a Red 65 FB on the Mustang Car Wash Sign. LOL