Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mach1mike

69 window louver/slat spoiler question

Had a question concerning these items.Were they considered standard equipment on 69 machs.Have been told that they weren't installed on early production 69s from the factory was wondering if anyone knows what the start date for installation of these items was or any information.My car had the window louvers and spoilers installed but I think they were added at maybe the dealership not the factory?Also what is the value of these if they are original ford period parts?Thanks, Mike

The rear louvers and spoilers were optional from the factory in 70 only. Any 69's with them were dealer installed or put on by a previous owner. As to their value, they were more valued until concourse correct reprodutions of both came out. They are $119.99 for the spoiler and $350 for the louvers. That said, originals are worth more, just check ebay to see what they're going for if you decide to sell.

The rear louvers and spoilers were optional from the factory in 70 only. Any 69's with them were dealer installed or put on by a previous owner. As to their value, they were more valued until concourse correct reprodutions of both came out. They are $119.99 for the spoiler and $350 for the louvers. That said, originals are worth more, just check ebay to see what they're going for if you decide to sell.

Yes you are right, they were dealer options back in '69 as well as spoilers....i was fortunate enough to find from a friend who sold me an original set of louvers for the ridiculous price of $200cdn, and that my friend is is pristine condition...of course i had to buy new hinges upper and lower, but scott Drake makes real nice ones...