Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Muscle car BBQ grill

These are kind of a neat idea for the enthusiast that has everything I guess.

http://www.musclecarbbqgrills.com/index.html

Kinda make me want to take my old grill and combine my old valve covers and engine parts I took off and make my own custom one.

muscle-car-grill-6.jpg

muscle-car-bbq-grill-3.jpg[/url]

Add in a ford logo to the grate instead!!!!

muscle-car-bbq-grill-char.jpg

These are kind of a neat idea for the enthusiast that has everything I guess.

http://www.musclecarbbqgrills.com/index.html

Kinda make me want to take my old grill and combine my old valve covers and engine parts I took off and make my own custom one.

muscle-car-grill-6.jpg

muscle-car-bbq-grill-3.jpg

Add in a ford logo to the grate instead!!!!

muscle-car-bbq-grill-char.jpg

I thought I would warn people about Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills who is supposedly selling these grills. I sent him $3770.00 over 6 months ago and I got no grill and can’t get my money back. He promised to deliver within 3 to 4 weeks of my check clearing. No grill, no refund and no more communication.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

To top it off, he did the same thing to a family that lives in Alabama (I live in California). They sent him $3370.00 and they got nothing in return. There are 3 complaints against Steve Barker and Muscle Car BBQ Grills on the Ohio Attorney General’s website.

<o:p></o:p>

I’m an avid tailgater and a 49ers fan but it really ticks me off when people get ripped off (especially me) so I’m giving you all a heads up here.

Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills has been ripping people off. His grills are cool and he has been getting a lot of media attention for them but there are at least 3 of us who sent him a lot of money and got nothing in return. Hopefully the media will see the error of their ways and shine the light on this guy before more people get ripped off.

Here is a great table to match the BBQ. The wife agreed to the BBQ but the coffee table she said that when @#$*hell freezes over, then she laughed. So fellow gearheads I can only share the dream of owning the BBQ and matching table with people that understand our passion. Keep dreaming !!!

engineblockcoffeetableju7.jpg

I thought I would warn people about Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills who is supposedly selling these grills. I sent him $3770.00 over 6 months ago and I got no grill and can’t get my money back. He promised to deliver within 3 to 4 weeks of my check clearing. No grill, no refund and no more communication.

To top it off, he did the same thing to a family that lives in Alabama (I live in California). They sent him $3370.00 and they got nothing in return. There are 3 complaints against Steve Barker and Muscle Car BBQ Grills on the Ohio Attorney General’s website.

I’m an avid tailgater and a 49ers fan but it really ticks me off when people get ripped off (especially me) so I’m giving you all a heads up here.

Steve Barker of Muscle Car BBQ Grills has been ripping people off. His grills are cool and he has been getting a lot of media attention for them but there are at least 3 of us who sent him a lot of money and got nothing in return. Hopefully the media will see the error of their ways and shine the light on this guy before more people get ripped off.

Why dont you guys/gals get together and sue him?

If you have nearly 4 grand to spend on a grill I have to believe you can also afford justice.

Personally if this happened to me I'd be spending a couple more hundred on a plane ticket and a baseball bat and I would be paying him a personal visit instead of just trying to email him.