Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

icebluestang

Sweet '69 Convertible on Overhaulin'

They killed all the cool car shows for the damn parent +a billion kids reality crap...

I don't know about that, some yes. I still like watching gearz, muscle car, chop cut rebuild, my classic car, etc.... I actually liked overhaulin more the first few months then it got kinda eh, like I didn't care if I missed it or not, the last season I could care less. Once they started doing cars for famous people and not just down on their luck working folks I lost interest. Some shows totally deserved the axe though, Boyd's show was a giant soap opera, wrecks to riches was kinda scattered and missed the mark, 101 cars you must drive was barely watchable and not what I expected yadda yadda yadda.

I don't know about that, some yes. I still like watching gearz, muscle car, chop cut rebuild, my classic car, etc.... I actually liked overhaulin more the first few months then it got kinda eh, like I didn't care if I missed it or not, the last season I could care less. Once they started doing cars for famous people and not just down on their luck working folks I lost interest. Some shows totally deserved the axe though, Boyd's show was a giant soap opera, wrecks to riches was kinda scattered and missed the mark, 101 cars you must drive was barely watchable and not what I expected yadda yadda yadda.

I was talking about TLC specificially. They really got the ball rolling with shows like Rides (the best one) and then Overhaullin, wrecks to riches, etc.

Horsepower TV & Muscle car had been out for a while but really became more popular after TLC brought shows like that into prime time.