Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Any thoughts on the new Italian designed Mustang?

What is it with cars today? All the affordable everyday cars look alike,the most expensive Sport/Luxuary cars are starting to look alike. Seems almost as if some engineer created the best aerodynamic design possible for each class of car and let each company use the base model to make characteristic changes to create their own car.

Kinda like NASCAR nowadays, eh? :shit:

yeah whatever happened to "stock" car racing. i can't tell a ford from a chevy in nascar, i can usually pick out the Dodges ok though, at least from the front, anwyay.

You should see them without the paint and decals. They all do look pretty much alike. The decal headlights and grill are about the only way to tell apart sometimes. :bored:

yeah whatever happened to "stock" car racing. i can't tell a ford from a chevy in nascar, i can usually pick out the Dodges ok though, at least from the front, anwyay.

You should see them without the paint and decals. They all do look pretty much alike. The decal headlights and grill are about the only way to tell apart sometimes. :bored:

I was watching the American Muscle Car marathon on Thanksgiving weekend, and they showed lots of old footage of NASCAR races back in '69 and so (especially in the Torino and Roadrunner episodes)...really made me disgusted with how things are nowadays. Those were the days, eh?

I wonder if ESPN Classic ever shows old races. I know I've watched old Super Bowls and even the Rumble in the Jungle on there, I'd love to watch an old Daytona 500 or race back when Talladega was brand-spankin' new.

I was watching the American Muscle Car marathon on Thanksgiving weekend, and they showed lots of old footage of NASCAR races back in '69 and so (especially in the Torino and Roadrunner episodes)...really made me disgusted with how things are nowadays. Those were the days, eh?

I wonder if ESPN Classic ever shows old races. I know I've watched old Super Bowls and even the Rumble in the Jungle on there, I'd love to watch an old Daytona 500 or race back when Talladega was brand-spankin' new.

Honestly to me it looks too much like the Camaro concept.

Just look at them side by side. Maybe it's just me though.

-Stephen

My thought's exactly...

I really like the '09 Mach1 concept..I'll take one in Black Jade:thumbup1:

69711048.jpg

Honestly to me it looks too much like the Camaro concept.

Just look at them side by side. Maybe it's just me though.

-Stephen

My thought's exactly...

I really like the '09 Mach1 concept..I'll take one in Black Jade:thumbup1:

69711048.jpg