Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

russ69coupe

I need the leaf spring shackles, bolts, bushngs, front and rear. Used prefered

I have to put some under my car when I go to get it in Ca in about 3 weeks. I am towing it on the rear wheels so they do need to be on the car. :smartass:

All that is there right now are some cheap aftermarket lifting shackles and some bolts. No bushings at all. The springs are good, so I don't want to ruin them, not to mention the safety concerns of towing it this way.

Cheap but usuable is what I need. If I stay with leaf springs, I will be buying the more hefty version later on, but cash is a problem right now.

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks,

Russ

I have to put some under my car when I go to get it in Ca in about 3 weeks. I am towing it on the rear wheels so they do need to be on the car. :smartass:

All that is there right now are some cheap aftermarket lifting shackles and some bolts. No bushings at all. The springs are good, so I don't want to ruin them, not to mention the safety concerns of towing it this way.

Cheap but usuable is what I need. If I stay with leaf springs, I will be buying the more hefty version later on, but cash is a problem right now.

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks,

Russ

I just pulled all that out of my car a few months ago to redo it and for some unknown reason I kept it all, not sure what shipping from NH to Ohio is though. They are original and I wouldn't be driving on them anymore but I guess for towing it would all be fine.

I just pulled all that out of my car a few months ago to redo it and for some unknown reason I kept it all, not sure what shipping from NH to Ohio is though. They are original and I wouldn't be driving on them anymore but I guess for towing it would all be fine.