Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam3512

Convertible Sunvisor Brackets

Yeah it's all pretty much what you're used to I guess. The year I spent in Texas was like living in hell. Every intersection was like any town USA and all the bland land and scrub brush wasn't much too look at compared to beautiful oak trees turning color in the fall, fresh main lobsters in the summer and waking up on a winter morning as a kid to hear "no school today". I did have some of the best beef I ever ate in my life but that wasn't much of a trade for living in one of dem dare dry towns and trying to sit on black vinyl in August. About the only thing I truly miss is sitting on the balcony on a Sunday morning with my coffee and paper and watching the longhorns next door grazing.

you probably would have been more comfortable in East Texas or Central Texas then. more hills and trees and lakes and stuff. you think DFW was bad, this area is like the damn dust bowl!!!! what trees we have are all in town, once you get outside of town there is nothing but cotton fields for hundreds of miles. personally i wish i still lived in central Texas, much prettier there. also we don't have ny longhorns here either. so i'm guessing you lived in the Denton area then, since you said it was dry town? we're dry here as well, but hopefully not for much longer, we're due up for another vote soon. not that it really matter's much since i don't drink anymore but wife still likes her vodka so it will be more convinient than having to drive 15-20 miles to get her booze.