Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Protowrxs

Here's how you do it...

Wow i never thought of doing that. He was looking for a way to make a buck i guess.

Agreed... It definitely doesn't cost $50 to make an ebay post!:scared: Isn't this illegal anyway?

Wow i never thought of doing that. He was looking for a way to make a buck i guess.

Agreed... It definitely doesn't cost $50 to make an ebay post!:scared: Isn't this illegal anyway?

as i happen to be in missouri as i type this i can say i have found quite a bit of early mustang iron sitting here and there in fact monday i found a71 mach one a 69 mach one 351 4speed car and a67 or 68 convert all on the same street the 69 i found looked to be an untouched original that needed a resto but ,anywho IF that was my car and i found out some yaywho was auctioning off my address and things i would be alittle over the edge to the left of highly pissed off and IF THATS NOT ILLEGAL IT DAMN WELL SHOULD BE

i also know where a 67or68 fastback is and another 67 coupe and a totalled 70 mach one and numerous 64-66 coupes are sitting out here in the show me state

as i happen to be in missouri as i type this i can say i have found quite a bit of early mustang iron sitting here and there in fact monday i found a71 mach one a 69 mach one 351 4speed car and a67 or 68 convert all on the same street the 69 i found looked to be an untouched original that needed a resto but ,anywho IF that was my car and i found out some yaywho was auctioning off my address and things i would be alittle over the edge to the left of highly pissed off and IF THATS NOT ILLEGAL IT DAMN WELL SHOULD BE

i also know where a 67or68 fastback is and another 67 coupe and a totalled 70 mach one and numerous 64-66 coupes are sitting out here in the show me state

i seen an auction yesterday, just screams scam. a fully restored 428SCJ 4 speed Mach 1. white ext. white interior. 428scj, shaker spoilers, slats, 4 speed, PS, PB. all that good stuff. BUY IT NOW FOR $2,900!!! and nobody is bidding on it, which is a good thing.

i seen an auction yesterday, just screams scam. a fully restored 428SCJ 4 speed Mach 1. white ext. white interior. 428scj, shaker spoilers, slats, 4 speed, PS, PB. all that good stuff. BUY IT NOW FOR $2,900!!! and nobody is bidding on it, which is a good thing.