Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheo69GT

Some drive pics

Pics from the driver side of the '69, just driving all over the southwest :) My favorite always is of the two SVOs :). I need to get my wife and kids to take a picture back, that might look good!

The white truck ahead in a couple of pics is my chase, usually up front since it has the cruise, it also has the DVD, XBox, etc, so I usually drive alone, safer for the kids up front than with me with a lap belt only anyway.

Very nice, anytime you're crusing in a classic Mustang is a great day......and having a chase vehicle is not a bad idea either (LOL).

Truly my most enjoyable drives have been over 9 hours, no A/C, no radio, no cruise, no cell signal, nothing but a lot of wind noise, and the awesome sound of your engine, hehe, heaven :). It's easy to find yourself in those dead spots in AZ, you can search all day for a radio signal and get nothing but a signal from Mexico in AM. I tell you, in the middle of the night, that cumbia music, will get you going, LOL.

In six years I haven't had to use the chase yet, I'm glad my wife doesn't mind driving it :). There was the one break down from a failed clutch linkage pin on I-10, fixed it with a piece of wire I found on the side of the road, LOL, even raced it that night with it still on! LOL. I carry several of them now as spares :), (you should too!!), in fact, that piece of wire is still in my center console, just in case :).