Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Hey Cheo, how ya like your old Valve Covers now?

Pak, i found this car on ebay that has a similar style air cleaner to what you made.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-with-59k-original-miles_W0QQitemZ200052499903QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks pretty good but i think he should have used something besides the round hole stuff.

Hey yeah, I agree that peg board stuff doesn't quite look right and I don't like just a blank hole, he probably didn't want to chop up his snorkel like I did to use just the retaining plate part on the outside. That K&N filter was one of my options to get more air flow too but I don't like it as much now that I see it. I wonder if he cut up his hood too?

Pak, i found this car on ebay that has a similar style air cleaner to what you made.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-Ford-Mustang-Mach-1-with-59k-original-miles_W0QQitemZ200052499903QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6236QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

looks pretty good but i think he should have used something besides the round hole stuff.

Hey yeah, I agree that peg board stuff doesn't quite look right and I don't like just a blank hole, he probably didn't want to chop up his snorkel like I did to use just the retaining plate part on the outside. That K&N filter was one of my options to get more air flow too but I don't like it as much now that I see it. I wonder if he cut up his hood too?

it doesn't look like he cut an opening in the hood because hood blanket would cover up the hole. looks like he also cut out the breather hose nipple too.

Yeah but he does seem to have a line running somewhere to it from under the base still.

it doesn't look like he cut an opening in the hood because hood blanket would cover up the hole. looks like he also cut out the breather hose nipple too.

Yeah but he does seem to have a line running somewhere to it from under the base still.