Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trappertom

trappertom

Need a little help here.

Anyone have the "correct" bulb number for the trun signal lights in the hood scoop for a 69 MachI ?

The best number I can get off the old ones is GE-3895 HB--but wouldn't bet on it.

Thanks

Probably a correct substitute. I believe the actual number is 1895.

Just went and pulled my trunk lite---have owned my 69' sence '72 and haven't run it for about 15 yrs---(but just lately been getting it up and running again---so probably the right bulb--if that's what you want--GE 89.

hope that helps

Thanks---believe that is the bulb I put in (1895) but the bulb (glass) on the 1895 is a little smaller and not as bright--pretty sure that the firs 3 #'s were "389?". still wouldn't bet anything on it.

Would like to hear from someone that pulled one and let me know.

not to steal this thread but does anyone know the correct part number for the trunk bulb for a 69 Mach1?

Just went and pulled my trunk lite---have owned my 69' sence '72 and haven't run it for about 15 yrs---(but just lately been getting it up and running again---so probably the right bulb--if that's what you want--GE 89.

hope that helps

after 3 tries-I installed a # 57 bulb---works great--the reason for all the tries was. it was hard to see what size the bulb was, while still in the shrink pack...but # 57 was close to the size that was in there before and is a lot brighter.