Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

did anyone see this yet

They just don't build them like that any more!!! If that was a new stang he would be a gone-er . All is not lost -I'd say sub frame connectors and a sawzall and you might have "Blue" the convertible?????

i think this would be a good candidate for a Coupe to Fastback conversion, personally, AS LONG AS IT WASNT AN ELEANOR CONVERSION. i still dont see why it seems like everyone (non-Stang people) think the Eleanor is the koolest damn thing since sliced bread

i think this would be a good candidate for a Coupe to Fastback conversion, personally, AS LONG AS IT WASNT AN ELEANOR CONVERSION. i still dont see why it seems like everyone (non-Stang people) think the Eleanor is the koolest damn thing since sliced bread

i aggree totally i personnelly dont see why even the real stang people are all hyped about it either

i aggree totally i personnelly dont see why even the real stang people are all hyped about it either

when the movie first came out i thought it was very cool car. but it's been done to death now and i can't even stand to watch the movie anymore because of it.