Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pakrat

Anyone with an email account having issues today?????

I can get to the log in page from the home page button only but then the service can't be found?????? I hope it's not just me because I really need to access that account daily for my job searches.

FYI - I just got in without issues. Might have been a temp problem or something? My other GMail works as well.

Reminds me.. I need to start using my 69Stang account some.

-Stephen

WTF! Are you sure you are actually accessing your in box? I can get to the login page just fine but once I log in the page can't be found.

Hmm.. yes, I just logged in and send myself a test message from another box without issues. I sent a message to pakrat at 69stang just now as well.

I have to head out for the now though.

-Stephen

#%$&! Then something must be wrong with my computer. Usually when I log in I get a "you are about to access a secure site" message that I have to say OK to and that is not popping up when I try to log in. SOB!

FYI - I just got in without issues. Might have been a temp problem or something? My other GMail works as well.

Reminds me.. I need to start using my 69Stang account some.

-Stephen

You can forward your gmail to the 69stang.com address:

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=10957

You can also forward other email accounts to it, i'll have to find that link though.

I can't even seem to get that gmail forward link you just posted to open. Usually my connection is rapid quick and it's taking forever to open. I just used the email last night too. I really need some help Ben if you can provide any assistance. I know there is a serious issue because when I get to the log in page and try to log in the little "you are about to enter a secure sight" does not pop up. Even if I enter a bogus name or passowrd I don't get the standard "Invalid user name or password" it just says :

<TABLE cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=3 width=400><TBODY><TR><TD id=tableProps vAlign=top align=left>pagerror.gif</TD><TD id=tableProps2 vAlign=center align=left width=360>The page cannot be displayed

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=tablePropsWidth width=400 colSpan=2>The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And as I said in the PM it's not my computer becasue it did not work at my neighbors house either. It is totally my account, that is all it can be.

I'm really getting pissed now Imust say. My McAfee firewall is showing 217 pings in the last few hours. My security is tight but if someone is screwing with me :gun_bandana:

damn Pak, you have more trouble with logging in to stuff than anybody i've ever known. maybe it's the Hopkinator F'ing with you. LOL

damn Pak, you have more trouble with logging in to stuff than anybody i've ever known. maybe it's the Hopkinator F'ing with you. LOL

Hunh? What else do I have issues logging in with? Years ago I'd say you were right but Hop is long gone and how could he possibly get to my neighbors computer too?

The only logging issues I can ever recall would be for sites that were restricted at my work computer, and that ain't a problem anymore.

Well it just came back, not sure if it was something I did to fix it or not though. I noticed that under my internet options under advanced the "use tls 1.0" box was not checked but it still begs the question of how the heck that happened over night? I can only assume that my neighbor does not have that box cheked either, too frickin weird. Maybe HOP is after me again? :001_unsure:

Hunh? What else do I have issues logging in with? Years ago I'd say you were right but Hop is long gone and how could he possibly get to my neighbors computer too?

The only logging issues I can ever recall would be for sites that were restricted at my work computer, and that ain't a problem anymore.

well you have had problems checking your PM's here before and at one time i remember you were having a problem even logging in to post a reply.

you know, actually, now that i think about it i was having similar problems getting onto the site at all last night. don't know about the email or the gmail though just here. i was able to get on all the others last night though. so maybe it was a server issue of some kind although i don't think the 69stang email and the website are on the same server.

maybe it is your ISP? i know have had problems with Cox (now Sudden Link here) in the past with different sites. i could access some but not others.