Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69grandecj

'69 Convertible on ebay

I just can't believe this guy can't sell off your old car. He should wait until the spring anyway. I wonder if he put new door panels on it? I don't remember it having the 70' ones on it before.

I just can't believe this guy can't sell off your old car. He should wait until the spring anyway. I wonder if he put new door panels on it? I don't remember it having the 70' ones on it before.

this is a different guy - this guy is back in MI - but it's already gone off ebay, i can't believe how well travelled my car has gotten - MI to FL and back again, the panels were always 70's - it was that way when i got it.

this is a different guy - this guy is back in MI - but it's already gone off ebay, i can't believe how well travelled my car has gotten - MI to FL and back again, the panels were always 70's - it was that way when i got it.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, are you sure it was sold to someone in Florida and this isn't just the same guy in disguise? I would think it would have been easier to sell in FL than MI. It's very unusual for cars like this to change hands so freaquently unless there is a major hidden probelm with it and it becomes a hot potato. I'd certainly have to think twice about buying a car that had more owners in the last year than it has it's whole life.

So how's life in the chevy world BTW? Still enjoying the car? I'm glad to see you still pop in from time to time, maybe we'll win you back to the side of the force one day oh sith master chevy vader. starwars.gif

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, are you sure it was sold to someone in Florida and this isn't just the same guy in disguise? I would think it would have been easier to sell in FL than MI. It's very unusual for cars like this to change hands so freaquently unless there is a major hidden probelm with it and it becomes a hot potato. I'd certainly have to think twice about buying a car that had more owners in the last year than it has it's whole life.

So how's life in the chevy world BTW? Still enjoying the car? I'm glad to see you still pop in from time to time, maybe we'll win you back to the side of the force one day oh sith master chevy vader. starwars.gif

Yep - i know the guy was in FL cause of all the overnight fedex stuff we did for the title...etc. The guy was wanting to do a shelby conv. on it, I don't know what made him change directions, as far as i know the vehicle was what is was - maybe his funds situation changed and he had to dump out. I'm familiar w/ the guy in Michigan, he's a dealer - buys and flips on ebay regularly. The new car is great - I actually got it out for an 1hr last Sunday, which in MI is quite the treat. Now i'm just chomping at the bit for next spring to come. As for trolling - i still do from time to time, I actually miss this site quite a bit and haven't been able to find one that I like as much for Camaros.

Yep - i know the guy was in FL cause of all the overnight fedex stuff we did for the title...etc. The guy was wanting to do a shelby conv. on it, I don't know what made him change directions, as far as i know the vehicle was what is was - maybe his funds situation changed and he had to dump out. I'm familiar w/ the guy in Michigan, he's a dealer - buys and flips on ebay regularly. The new car is great - I actually got it out for an 1hr last Sunday, which in MI is quite the treat. Now i'm just chomping at the bit for next spring to come. As for trolling - i still do from time to time, I actually miss this site quite a bit and haven't been able to find one that I like as much for Camaros.

all the more reason to dump the 'maro and buy another stang.LOL

all the more reason to dump the 'maro and buy another stang.LOL