Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69_302RustangFB

Mustang Grave Yard In the Middle of Nowhere

Found out last weekend that there is a car yard called Matthews Parts and Sales full of 60's-80's mustang in a small town about 40miles north of Little Rock, Ar. Decided to go check it out for myself. I would say that he has about 60 mustangs total most of them coupes, but a couple of fastbacks and just about any original part that you might need to include complete engines waiting to be rebuilt. He also has alot of new sheet metal parts. There's only two downfalls to doing business with him, first of all he is rather pricy on his stuff. Second he excepts cash only:thumbdown:, pane in the :asshole: when you have a small budget to work with. I would sugest this place if you have something particular that you can not find anywhere else. Here is his phone #(501) 556-5617 in case anyone wants it. If he has what you need let me know and I might be able to work it out to pick it up and ship it to you.

What convertible top frame brackets did you need? I have a old frame off a 67, maybe a part on it is the same??? Have a picture of just what you need?

No but I'll take one tonight and show ya in the morning, thanks.

What convertible top frame brackets did you need? I have a old frame off a 67, maybe a part on it is the same??? Have a picture of just what you need?

Geez, I almost completely forgot about this Armond. I took the pic the next day and then just spaced out until I spotted it on my camera this morning. Anyway, here it is. I guess you would call it the first arm from the back. Kind of really the main part, it broke right at the pivot point. It's a long shot that the 67 part is the same but who knows with Ford. If you think it looks close maybe we can compare some measurments and if we are lucky then we can work out a deal.