Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

369coupes

some pics of my girlfriends 69coupe

Now thats a project car, looks like it might need some body work? Hows the rest of her car? Floorpans, trunk, bottom of doors etc? Looks like it needs some TLC, what plans do you have for it?

the car is really solid it does need both passenger side floor pans patched , and the trunk needs the panel in front of the gastank replaced yeah i know its not a rust free southern car but im from ohio and this car is a rock to me

the plans are she wants a hot little street car driver it will be black/black (yeah lots of wet sanding in my future) it has a later 351w in it it will get headers and aluminum intake , and maybe bored just a general rebuild , it will get the front and rear spoilers and a boss 429 hoodscoop and a few other things it should be sweet when its done ill post progress pics as it goes

the car is really solid it does need both passenger side floor pans patched , and the trunk needs the panel in front of the gastank replaced yeah i know its not a rust free southern car but im from ohio and this car is a rock to me

the plans are she wants a hot little street car driver it will be black/black (yeah lots of wet sanding in my future) it has a later 351w in it it will get headers and aluminum intake , and maybe bored just a general rebuild , it will get the front and rear spoilers and a boss 429 hoodscoop and a few other things it should be sweet when its done ill post progress pics as it goes

Good deal and yep glad to have another coupe. Glad to have you here.