Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAMF69

Parts in so cal

Anyone in so cal? i got a hood trunk and maybe some other parts im not using. I also have a manual steering conversion kit for cheap.. Cost me $125 new installed never used on the road.

dude edit your post and remove your phone number....well im looking for fellow mustang owners to give me ideas on my mustang...i have a lot of parts that i may or may not use like a set of boyd coddington smoothies II..but it's looking like im going to keep them..

oh, i guess i wasn't thinking straight when i typed it....(thanks for removing)....what kind of ideas are you looking for?....i'm currently building up my car and it's kind of a blank canvas..i'm working on a shelby drop with all new suspension components so far...let me know if you need a hand or decide on selling that hood....

I know i was supposed to reply like 1 month ago but i've been busy. Well now i know what im going to do to my mustang and i think im going to sell the hood. Also i already sold the boyds i was going to install because im going with a different look. Where in Cali do you live again?