Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

69Rcode_Mach1

Hi all!!!

Hi I just wanted to say hello to all the members on here. I don't know why I haven't signed up here before but I have now. I already know a few of you guys on here from stangnet and VMF.I am 18 years old and this is my first car I have built so I am having some troubles, but am learning as much as possible. Hoping to be able to help as much as possible. Good to be here.

Hi I just wanted to say hello to all the members on here. I don't know why I haven't signed up here before but I have now. I already know a few of you guys on here from stangnet and VMF.I am 18 years old and this is my first car I have built so I am having some troubles, but am learning as much as possible. Hoping to be able to help as much as possible. Good to be here.

Welcome, it's about friggin time. :)

nah, i doubt we'll be of an help at all, we'll probably just rub it in that you are an 18 year old punk kid who has a lot of money and can afford to buy all these badass parts for your car and don't share teh wealth with us or anything.., not that we're jealous or anything. psssh like that could ever happen, yeah right. who us jealous? why would you ever think that? we're all just bitter old men around here who don't have the time or the patience to be jealous of any 18 yo kid who has a badass 69 mach 1 R code, even though it has 351w now. why? why i ask would you ever think we're jealous? man dude you're just wasting time if you think we're jealous.

we now return you to you regularly scheduled forums already in progress.

thank you and good night. :) :) :) :) :)

HAHAHAHA you guys crack me up. The car isn't an R code it is an H code. The reason that my name is Rcode is that I hope to one day own one of those with the drag pack option. I got an amazing deal on the car after 2 years of searching, and then just spent all my time working at sh**ty lube to pay for all the parts. Now I am an unemployed(currently) broke 18 year old college student who has to live with his parents(Oh man.....). When I think about all the money I have spent on the car, I swear I could have put a down payment on a condo or some thing. But you can't burn tires with a condo. My friends are all moving out and I don't see it happening to me for another year. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

and you'll wish you had put the money in the condo. ;-)

It's always good to balance the money between the money pit (stang) and something that actually gives you a return on your investment. And unless you're an expert and very disciplined, or just dumb lucky, you won't make money on the stang.

That being said, go at it! I get my share of razzing for overspending on parts, but I'm not going to own another "fun" car unless I win the lottery, and I've had this half my life - I'm trying to do it once, and do it right, and get the best parts I can reasonably afford while keeping it driveable.

I WISH I had the internet during high school to help me solve problems - would have helped my "restoration" efforts greatly . . .

HAHAHAHA you guys crack me up. The car isn't an R code it is an H code. The reason that my name is Rcode is that I hope to one day own one of those with the drag pack option. I got an amazing deal on the car after 2 years of searching, and then just spent all my time working at sh**ty lube to pay for all the parts. Now I am an unemployed(currently) broke 18 year old college student who has to live with his parents(Oh man.....). When I think about all the money I have spent on the car, I swear I could have put a down payment on a condo or some thing. But you can't burn tires with a condo. My friends are all moving out and I don't see it happening to me for another year. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

So wait a sec, BNickel had me felling all depressed for a second and now we see that his name is just a hair band poser want to be name and he is actually now broke and living at home? Oh man, that is the fastest turn around from feeling shitty to feeling superior that I have ever had, thanks man and welcome now more than ever!:p

(J/K and, well, being me. Or so I am told.)