Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bswor

Forums are back

Finally got a chance to restore the forums in the process messed up some other stuff but got that fixed also. haha

Test them out again and let me know if anything needs to be tweaked.

Some things will still need tweaking, but i'll get to that soon. Also if you signed up after the initial switch to these boards, your information was lost and you will need to re-register. Sorry :(:)

I'm not digging the formating. I do not know if it is this new quick menu to the right or what but I defintily can't seem to fix it as an individual user option. It's like the entire page width is squeezed down tohalf a page wide and then centered so like 4 or 5 words barely fit on a line.

Well that can be easily changed on my side of things. It looks good on my screen but then again im looking at a 20" widescreen monitor. I'll put it back like it was where it fill's up the entire screen. Anything else? :)

Yeh i have contacted customer support for my hosting company they are ontop of things. Hows it running for you now??

Also i put the forum back to regular size. Again sorry for those of you who signed up after the forum switch who have to sign up again for an account.

Ben.

Way better than yesterday, much more of the page is filled now! Looks like most of the smilies have gone bye bye.

New Logo I see, for a second I though I was at OCC instead. Any significance to the cross?

No there is no way to do so at this point. What dont you like about it? At first i had everything white and orange that was killling me early this morning so i tried to tone it down a little. But i wanted to keep the orange, ive been messing with other orange colors but nothing looks right to my eye. Please give me your input :)

I'm fine with it but that's probably because almost everything I look at on my screen at work is like this color. The official version for us is called Cheddar Cheese (pantone name not ours) but it is the official Timberland color for everything.

logo.gif

hey guys is there a way to change the order of the posts? mine are all showing up backwards of what the normally do. it's like the newest post is the very first one and the original post is at the very end. i liked it better the way it was before.

hey guys is there a way to change the order of the posts? mine are all showing up backwards of what the normally do. it's like the newest post is the very first one and the original post is at the very end. i liked it better the way it was before.

Options / thread display options / thread display mode / linear oldest first